Investment Loss

We know there are as many types of investments as there are people & companies creating them. Investments come, go, and have fancy names. We can represent you on just about any investment sold to a person by a broker covered under FINRA’s jurisdiction, nationwide. Some of the fancy names used include Business Development Corporations (BDC), REIT’s including public and non-traded REITs, Tenants in common (TICs), and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs). No matter what the investment is called, we are prepared to help you get your money back. We will handle your case on a contingency fee basis, which means we will get paid only if we succeed in getting a recovery for you. There are some costs clients must cover. If you have more questions or would like us to review your case, Please Call

We provide service in the following areas